e-Builder Enterprise Overview: a Solution Designed for Owners
by Carolina Lorenzzetti | August 6, 2020
The cloud-based construction project management software
Construction Project Management Software: Built for reducing risk, optimizing collaboration and improving performance of capital improvement programs across project lifecycles.
Capital Programs or CIPs are characterized by large expenditures, multiple stakeholders with competing interests, complex conditions and the potential for high public scrutiny. Minimize the chance for delays or overruns by enabling better project controls that provide measurable cost reductions.
• Higher Education
Improve project outcomes by streamlining business processes and centralizing project information.
Features and Functionality
Performance Driven Project Controls:
• Configurable forms
• Dashboards, forecasts and reports
• Flexible interface & mobility
The e-Builder Enterprise Advantage:
• Program Performance Management: On-demand reporting informs project decisions, controls changes and reduces unwanted surprises reducing risk, and improving overall performance.
• Project Lifecycle Management: Transparency and accountability from planning and design through procurement, construction and operations.
• Business Process Management: Centralizes all information related to your projects from data, documentation, change orders and invoicing, through customized program-specific workflows.
For more information on e-Builder Enterprise, visit us here!
Key Topics Covered: Construction Project Management, e-Builder, Owners in construction