e-Builder is a growing construction management software company based in South Florida. Consistent double digit growth has created the demand for a VP of Sales with extensive software industry knowledge to manage a team of inside and outside reps. The VP of Sales position requires an individual that has proven experience in hiring, coaching, managing, motivating and building a team of professionals to execute an established sales process. The VP of sales will report directly to the President.
Job Duties/Accountabilities of Position
- Interviews, tests, and hires sales team employees based on agreed upon criteria.
- Creates and implements written on-boarding plans to ensure employees are fully productive in the shortest time possible.
- Responsible for the performance and continual development of the sales team.
- Conducts one-on-one reviews with all sales team employees to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for their performance improvement.
- Ensures that all employees meet or exceed all sales activity goals and that information is properly captured in the sales management system.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Conducts regular training, coaching and counseling with sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding sales activity, performance, and forecasts.
- Develops and executes a sales plan and strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Reviews and approves all exceptions to standard pricing or other business terms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years sales experience
- 5+ years of software sales experience
- 5+ years managing a sales team including both inside and outside
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience within industry (construction technology sales) a plus but not mandatory.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.