School districts across the country are using e-Builder’s construction program management software to gain visibility for stakeholders and tax payers. e-Builder Enterprise can help school districts reduce costs and improve delivery on ongoing capital improvement plans by managing project costs, schedules and construction administration processes. e-Builder Enterprise also serves as a Bond Planning Management tool which provides visibility into the bond planning process. Bond cost management will help you gain real-time visibility into the financial health of projects at any point in the project.
K-12 Organizations using e-Builder Enterprise include:
- Alburqurque Public Schools
- School District of Osceola County
- West Linn-Wilsonville School District
- Portland Public Schools
- New Mexico Public School Fascilites Authority
- Pasadena Independent School District
- Many more!!